- Programmable network (P4):
- Network security:
- Data-driven network (ML):
We are constantly looking for highly motivated students (undergrad and graduate) who are interested in building pioneering networked systems. Please email if you are interested.
- (Aug 2021) "A Hard Label Black-box Adversarial Attack Against Graph Neural Networks" accepted to CCS 2021. Congrats Jiaming!
- (Jul 2021) DOVE accepted to ICNP 2021. Congrats Yiran, Yu, and Yunsenxiao!
- (Jan 2021) WiseTrans accepted to WWW 2021. Congrats Jia, Enhuan, and Zili!
- (Jan 2021) "Data Poisoning Attacks to Deep Learning Based Recommender Systems" accepted to NDSS 2021. Congrats Jiaming!
- (Dec 2020) Bolt accepted to INFOCOM 2021. Congrats Shicheng, Menghao, Guanyu, and Chang!
- (Dec 2020) DRL-OR accepted to INFOCOM 2021. Congrats Chenyi and Nan!
- (Sep 2020) Newton accepted to CoNEXT 2020. Congrats Yu, Dai, and Jiamin!
- (Jul 2020) MRTE accepted to ICNP 2020. Congrats Nan!
- (Jul 2020) Martini accepted to ICNP 2020. Congrats Shuhe, Zili, and Minhu!
- (Jul 2020) TurboNet accepted to ICNP 2020. Congrats Jiamin and Yu!
- (Jun 2020) Serpens awarded Video Presentation Award at IWQoS 2020. Congrats Junxian, Heng, and Zhilong!