- Programmable network: NetSeer (SIGCOMM'20), Newton (CoNEXT'20), Martini (ICNP'20), TurboNet (ICNP'20), HyperTester (CoNEXT'19)
- Network security: BPHijack (NDSS'20), Poseidon (NDSS'20), Crosspath (USENIX Security'19)
- Data-driven network: Metis (SIGCOMM'20), MRTE (ICNP'20), PiTree (MM'19)
- Router analysis: FlowTableSpace (INFOCOM'19), FISE (INFOCOM'14)
- Green routing: GreenNRE (INFOCOM'16), Hop-by-hop GIR (ICNP'13)
- Transport protocol: XMP (CoNEXT'13), wVegas (ICNP'12)
We are constantly looking for highly motivated students (undergrad and graduate) who are interested in building pioneering networked systems. Please email if you are interested.
- (Sep 2020) Newton accepted to CoNEXT 2020. Congrats Yu, Dai, and Jiamin!
- (Jul 2020) MRTE accepted to ICNP 2020. Congrats Nan!
- (Jul 2020) Martini accepted to ICNP 2020. Congrats Shuhe, Zili, and Minhu!
- (Jul 2020) TurboNet accepted to ICNP 2020. Congrats Jiamin and Yu!
- (Jun 2020) Serpens awarded Video Presentation Award at IWQoS 2020. Congrats Junxian, Heng, and Zhilong!
- (May 2020) Zhaowei awarded Gold Medal in ACM Student Research Competition Grand Final 2020. Congrats Zhaowei!
- (May 2020) SmartChain awarded Best Paper at ICC 2020. Congrats Shuhe, Zili, and Minhu!
- (May 2020) NetSeer accepted to SIGCOMM 2020. Congrats Yu and Zhilong!
- (May 2020) Metis accepted to SIGCOMM 2020. Congrats Zili, Minhu, and Jiasong!
- (Apr 2020) DCMPTCP accepted to IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems. Congrats Enhuan!
- (Jan 2020) Poseidon accepted to NDSS 2020. Congrats Menghao, Guanyu, Shicheng, and Chang!