Enhuan DongPostdoctoral Researcher
Department of Computer Science and Technology
dongenhuan [AT] mail [dot] tsinghua [dot] edu [dot] cn
- Ph.D., Tsinghua University
- 2013 to 2019
- Department of Computer Science & Technology
- Supervisor: Prof. Dr. Mingwei Xu
- Joint Ph.D., University of Göttingen
- 2016.09 to 2017.09
- Institute of Computer Science
- Supervisor: Prof. Dr. Xiaoming Fu
- B.E., Harbin Institute of Technology (HIT)
- 2009 to 2013
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Overall GPA:93.43/100 Rank:1/43
- Data Center Networks
- Satellite Internet
- 李星, Geoff Huston, 徐明伟, 杨芫, 董恩焕, 李崇荣, 张海懿, 姚健康. 互联网十年发展回顾（2008-2018），CCF 2018-2019 中国计算机科学技术发展报告, 2019.
- Enhuan Dong, Mingwei Xu, Xiaoming Fu, Yu Cao. A Loss Aware MPTCP Scheduler for Highly Lossy Networks, Elsevier Computer Networks, 2019. (CCF Rank B )
- Enhuan Dong, Xiaoming Fu, Mingwei Xu, Yuan Yang. "DCMPTCP: Host-based Load Balancing for Datacenters", IEEE ICDCS, 2018. (Full paper, CCF Rank B )
- Enhuan Dong, Mingwei Xu, Xiaoming Fu, Yu Cao. "LAMPS: A Loss Aware Scheduler for Multipath TCP over Highly Lossy Networks", IEEE LCN, 2017. (Full paper, Best Paper Candidate, Student Participation Grant, CCF Rank C)
- Yu Cao, Mingwei Xu, Xiaoming Fu, Enhuan Dong. "Explicit Multipath Congestion Control for Data Center Networks", ACM CoNEXT, 2013. (Full paper, CCF Rank B )
- ACM SIGCOMM Networking Systems Award, 2019. Announcement Link
- Excellent Ph.D. Graduate in Department of CST, THU, 2019.
- China Scholarship Council (CSC) Scholarship, Joint Ph.D. Study, 2016.
- HIT Undergraduate Excellent Graduation Thesis, 2013.
- COMAP's Mathematical Contest in Modeling (MCM), Meritorious Winner, 2012.
- National Student Information Security Competition, First Prize, 2012.
- National Scholarship, 2010/2012.
- Computer Network Architecture; Tsinghua University; 2015 Fall
- Network Principle; Tsinghua University; 2014 Fall
- Network Topic Training; Tsinghua University; 2013 Fall, 2014 Spring, 2015 Spring
- Seminar on Internet Technologies; University of Göttingen; 2016 Fall, 2017 Spring