Institute for Network Science and Cyberspace
Beijing, P.R. China
- 2018 to now: pursuing Ph.D., Institute for Network Science and Cyberspace, Tsinghua University
- 2014 to 2018: B.Eng degree, School of Computer Science and Technology, Huazhong University of Science and Technology
- Utilize the programmability of networks and kernels to enhance the security of systems
- Software Defined Networking (SDN)
- Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
- Programmable Data Plane (PDP)
- Other topics like cloud gateway, Denial-of-Service attacks, Network Intrusion Detection/Prevention System, Internet of Things and etc
- Guanyu Li, Menghao Zhang, Cheng Guo, Han Bao, Mingwe Xu, Hongxin Hu, Fenghua Li. IMap: Fast and Scalable In-Network Scanning with Programmable Switches. In the 19th USENIX Symposium on Networked Systems Design and Implementation (NSDI), Renton, WA, USA, April 4-6, 2022.
- Guanyu Li, Menghao Zhang, Cheng Guo, Han Bao, Mingwe Xu, Hongxin Hu. Switches are Scanners Too!: A Fast and Scalable In-Network Scanner with Programmable Switches. In the 20th ACM Workshop on Hot Topics in Networks (HotNets), Virtual Conference, November 10-12, 2021.
- Shicheng Wang, Menghao Zhang, Guanyu Li, Chang Liu, Ying Liu, Xuya Jia, Mingwei Xu. Making Multi-String Pattern Matching Scalable and Cost-Efficient with Programmable Switching ASICs. In the 40th IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications (INFOCOM), Virtual Conference, May 10-13, 2021.
- Jiasong Bai, Menghao Zhang, Guanyu Li, Chang Liu, Mingwei Xu, Hongxin Hu. FastFE: Accelerating ML-based Traffic Analysis with Programmable Switches. In the 1st Workshop on Secure Programmable Network Infrastructure (SPIN), co-located with SIGCOMM 2020, New York, USA, August 10, 2020.
- Menghao Zhang, Guanyu Li, Shicheng Wang, Chang Liu, Ang Chen, Hongxin Hu, Guofei Gu, Qi Li, Mingwei Xu, Jianping Wu. Poseidon: Mitigating Volumetric DDoS Attacks with Programmable Switches. In the 27th Network and Distributed System Security Symposium (NDSS), San Diego, CA, USA, February 23-26, 2020.
- Shicheng Wang, Chang Liu, Ying Liu, Guanyu Li, Menghao Zhang, Yangyang Wang, and Mingwei Xu. Fast Multi-string Pattern Matching using PISA. In CoNEXT Posters and Demos, Orlando, Florida, USA, December 9-12, 2019.
- Menghao Zhang, Jiasong Bai, Guanyu Li, Zili Meng, Hongda Li, Hongxin Hu, and Mingwei Xu. When NFV Meets ANN: Rethinking Elastic Scaling for ANN-based NFs. In the 1st Workshop on Harnessing the Data Revolution in Networking (HDR-Nets 2019), co-located with ICNP 2019, Chicago, Illinois, USA, October 7, 2019.
- Guanyu Li, Menghao Zhang, Chang Liu, Xiao Kong, Ang Chen, Guofei Gu, and Haixin Duan. NetHCF: Enabling Line-rate and Adaptive Spoofed IP Traffic Filtering. In the 27th IEEE International Conference on Network Protocols (ICNP 2019), Chicago, Illinois, USA, October 7-10, 2019.
- Jiasong Bai, Jun Bi, Menghao Zhang, and Guanyu Li. Filtering Spoofed IP Traffic Using Switching ASICs. In SIGCOMM Posters and Demos, Budapest, Hungary, August 20-25, 2018.
- Menghao Zhang, Guanyu Li, Lei Xu, Jun Bi, Guofei Gu, and Jiasong Bai. Control Plane Reflection Attacks in SDNs: New Attacks and Countermeasures. In the 21st International Symposium on Research in Attacks, Intrusions and Defenses (RAID 2018), Heraklion, Crete, Greece, September 10-12, 2018.
- Menghao Zhang, Jun Bi, Jiasong Bai, and Guanyu Li. FloodShield: Securing the SDN Infrastructure Against Denial-of-Service Attacks. In the 17th IEEE International Conference On Trust, Security And Privacy In Computing And Communications (TrustCom 2018), New York, USA, July 31-August 3, 2018.
- Guanyu Li, Menghao Zhang, Shicheng Wang, Chang Liu, Mingwei Xu, Ang Chen, Hongxin Hu, Guofei Gu, Qi Li, Jianping Wu. Enabling Performant, Flexible and Cost-Efficient DDoS Defense with Programmable Switches. In IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking (TON), 2021.
- Menghao Zhang, Guanyu Li, Lei Xu, Jiasong Bai, Mingwei Xu, Guofei Gu, Jianping Wu. Control Plane Reflection Attacks and Defenses in Software-Defined Networks. In IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking (TON), vol. 29, no. 2, pp. 623-636, April 2021.
- Menghao Zhang, Jun Bi, Kai Gao, Yi Qiao, Guanyu Li, Xiao Kong, Zhaogeng Li, and Hongxin Hu. Tripod: Towards a Scalable, Efficient and Resilient Cloud Gateway. In IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications (JSAC), Vol.37, No.3, 2019.
- IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking (TON)
- IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing (TDSC)
- Computers & Security (COSE)