Computer Science and Technology
Beijing, P.R. China
gn16 AT mails.tsinghua.edu.cn
- 2016 to now: pursuing Ph.D., Department of Computer Science & Technology, Tsinghua University
- 2012 to 2016: B.Eng degree, Department of Information and Communication Engineering, Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications
- Destination and source IP routing technology research based on BGP, ZTE Corporation
- Destination and source IP Routing
- Traffic Engineering
- Optimization of Network
- Nan Geng, Yuan Yang, Mingwei Xu. “Flow-level Traffic Engineering in Conventional Networks with Hop-by-Hop Routing,” IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Quality of Service (IWQoS), 2018.
- GENG Nan, YANG Yuan, XU Mingwei. “Traffic engineering scheme based-on two-dimensional IP routing,” Journal of Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications (Natural Science Edition), 2018, vol.30(1), pp.33-39.(In Chinese) 耿男, 杨芫, 徐明伟. “基于二维路由的流量工程解决方案,”重庆邮电大学学报(自然科学版), 2018, vol.30(1), pp.33-39.
- XU Mingwei, YANG Shu, GENG Nan, The specification for intra-domain Two Dimensional-IP routing protocol based on OSPF, CCSA
- XU Mingwei, YANG Shu, GENG Nan, The specification for intra-domain destination and source IP routing protocol based on IS-IS, CCSA
- Computer Network Architecture, Tsinghua University: Fall 2018
- Specialized Training of Computer Networks, Tsinghua University: Spring 2016, Spring 2018
- Principles of Computer Network, Tsinghua University: Fall 2017